El Masnou Pte. Ltd. operates the thebubbleteafactory.co website and the name “The Bubble Tea Factory”, which provides the SERVICE. Your privacy is critically important to us.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the The Bubble Tea Factory website.
- Information Collection and UseFor a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
- Log DataWe want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- CookiesCookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Service ProvidersWe may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:To facilitate our Service;To provide the Service on our behalf;To perform Service-related services; orTo assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- SecurityWe value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Children’s PrivacyOur Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- Website VisitorsLike most website operators, The Bubble Tea Factory collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The Bubble Tea Factory's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how The Bubble Tea Factory's visitors use its website. From time to time, The Bubble Tea Factory may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.The Bubble Tea Factory also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://thebubbleteafactory.co blog posts. The Bubble Tea Factory only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying InformationCertain visitors to The Bubble Tea Factory's websites choose to interact with The Bubble Tea Factory in ways that require The Bubble Tea Factory to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that The Bubble Tea Factory gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://thebubbleteafactory.co to provide a username and email address.
- SecurityThe security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Aggregated StatisticsThe Bubble Tea Factory may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. The Bubble Tea Factory may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, The Bubble Tea Factory does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- E-commerceThose who engage in transactions with The Bubble Tea Factory – by purchasing The Bubble Tea Factory's services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, The Bubble Tea Factory collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with The Bubble Tea Factory. The Bubble Tea Factory does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Terms and Conditions for El Masnou Pte. Ltd.IntroductionThese Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, The Bubble Tea Factory accessible at thebubbleteafactory.co.These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult to use this website.
Intellectual Property RightsOther than the content you own, under these Terms, El Masnou Pte. Ltd. and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
RestrictionsYou are specifically restricted from all of the following:publishing any Website material in any other media;selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and El Masnou Pte. Ltd. may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Your ContentIn these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant El Masnou Pte. Ltd. a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. El Masnou Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
No warrantiesThis Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and El Masnou Pte. Ltd. express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liabilityIn no event shall El Masnou Pte. Ltd., nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. El Masnou Pte. Ltd., including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
IndemnificationYou hereby indemnify to the fullest extent El Masnou Pte. Ltd. from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of TermsEl Masnou Pte. Ltd. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
AssignmentThe El Masnou Pte. Ltd. is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Entire AgreementThese Terms constitute the entire agreement between El Masnou Pte. Ltd. and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & JurisdictionThese Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Singapore, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Singapore for the resolution of any disputes.